Am I Really Me, Or Am I Just a Dream?


I remember a dream that really shook me. It started off normal enough, just me doing everyday things. But then something strange happened: my personality split into two. There was me, living my life, and another 'me', like a person inside my head, who was dreaming about me and watching everything I did.

It was like being two people at once, but still in one body. I'd even talk to this other version of myself sometimes. This wasn't just weird; it was kind of scary. I started wondering whether I was really me, or if I was actually the other 'me', the one observing everything.

After I woke up, I couldn't shake off this feeling that maybe my whole life isn't real. What if I'm just a character in this other person's dream? That thought freaked me out. It made everything feel pointless, like I could wake up one day in this other person's life and find out that the life I knew never existed. I worried about losing everything – my family, my pet, my friends.

It took a few days to get over this feeling. The dream was more than just a weird story; it made me question what's real and what's not. It's one thing to know you're dreaming, but it's another to feel like your whole life could be someone else's dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Automatic Writing

Checking For Demons

Doggy Doppelganger