Introduction

I have always had very strange dreams. In this blog I think I have come up with an idea that nobody has ever thought of before. I am going to publish what I can remember from my strange dreams so others can see what they're like. Maybe you'll be entertained by them and maybe you won't.

I am going to tell you right now that some of these dreams may be politically incorrect or just plain offensive. I can't help what I dream about, and I'm not going to censor anything. All I can do is tell the truth about what I experience. If you don't like what you see then stop reading. I still hope you'll be entertained by what lurks in the mind of a dreaming Rat.

These posts will all be personal accounts of actual dreams I've had. I don't have a schedule for when posts will written. I'll write down my dreams when they happen. Let me know what you think in the comments section of each post. Tell me if you think they're freaky or if you think my dreams make me insane, or if you have dreams like these too. Even describe some of your own dreams if you like. I hope to hear from you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Automatic Writing

Snake Attack

Doggy Doppelganger